Root canal fiber posts
- Individual blister: no cross-contamination and easy selection.
- Translucent: aesthetic and good light conduction.
- Compatible with all resin-based cements.
- Rough surface: exceptional cohesion with the composite and/or the cement.
- Elasticity modulus close to that of the tooth: homogeneous repartition of the mechanical stress.
- Length of the posts: 19 mm.
- Colour code on top of the post. 1mm (red) 1,2mm (blue) 1,35 (green)
- Biocompatible: no toxicity.
- No corrosion or tooth structure discoloration.
- To be used with a dual-bonding system and a core built-up material, for direct restorations.
REFERENCES & PRESENTATION
|KPF-15||Intro kit of 3 x 5 posts (1.00 mm – 1.20 mm – 1.35 mm) under individual blister + 3 assorted drills|
|PF-5-*||Refill of 5 posts of the same size, under individual blister|
|F-3-*||Refill of 3 drills of the same size|
FP Fiber Posts are cylindrical posts with a conical end for the last 2 mm.
* Non-contractual picture