Vinyl polysiloxane impression materials
- Harmony has been specially developed to provide a very precise and highly hydrocompatible impression material.
- Both light and medium viscosity are thixotropic, to insure an accurate and “easy to take” impression.
- High compressive strength.
- Good dimentional stability.
- Excellente coverage after distorsion.
- Unlike many other impression materials, an impression made with Harmony has a mat appearance which allows a perfect and fast reading and gives the opportunity to correct the impression right away, if needed.
- Low viscosity, normal setting (green) for the two steps impression (wash technique).
- Low viscosity, fast setting (orange) for the two steps impression (wash technique).
- Medium viscosity, normal setting, for the “one step” impression procedure.
- Putty soft, normal setting (yellow).
- Putty soft, fast setting (blue).
REFERENCES & PRESENTATION
|HPN-600||Putty soft, normal setting (yellow) 2x300ml|
|HPF-600||Putty soft, fast setting (blue) 2x300ml|
|HM-100||Medium viscosity, normal setting (purple) – 2x50ml cartridges + 10 mixing tips|
|HLN-100||Low viscosity, normal setting (green) – 2 x 50ml cartridges + 10 mixing tips|
|HLF-100||Low viscosity, fast setting – 2 x 50ml cartridge + 10 mixing tips|
Fingerprint by addition
Water drop test
Demonstrates the extreme water compatibility of the material
* Non-contractual picture