Modified bi-acrylic resin for temporary bridges and crowns. Direct & indirect method. Formulation without BPA, BisGMA, TEGDMA and with no addition of HEMA
- High flexural strength and slight resilience.
- Due to its perfect thixotropy, Phoenix MD does not flow and can be injected directly in mouth, around the abutment tooth.
- A new layer can be applied on top of an existing one up to 2 to 3 days after, maximum.
- The new formulation has a setting time of 2’ 45″.
- Very thin oxygen inhibition layer.
- To make temporary crowns and long temporary bridges, with a pre-impression (indirect method). Due to its high consistency, it is suitable to inject some resin in the sulcus of the preparation, prior to put the resin-filled impression back in the mouth.
- To make temporary crowns directly in mouth (direct method). A temporary crown can be made in mouth within 3 minutes maximum.
REFERENCES & PRESENTATION
|PHMD-50-A1||1x50ml cartridge, shade A1 +10 mixing tips|
|PHMD-A2-50||1x50ml cartridge, shade A2 +10 mixing tips|
|PHMD-A3-50||1x50ml cartridge, shade A3 +10 mixing tips|
|EJ-100||100 yellow mixing tips|
Modified bi-acrylic resin for temporary bridges and crowns
* Non-contractual picture